Call for Posters
The poster online submission is now CLOSED.
Abstracts have to be prepared following the submission guideline.
Contributions should address scientific and industrial developments in application sectors relevant for nanotechnologies and their integration with KETs including:
- CONSTRUCTION, BUILDING & RESTORATION
- CULTURAL HERITAGE
- ELECTRONICS, MICRO AND NANOSYSTEMS
- ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT
- HEALTH & NANOMEDICINE
- INDUSTRY 4.0, ADDITIVE & 3D MANUFACTURING
- INNOVATIVE AND SMART TEXTILES
- NANO-BIO RELATED PRODUCTS
- NANO-MATERIALS BASED INNOVATION
- NANOSCALE CHARACTERIZATION AND MEASUREMENTS
- QUANTUM TECHNOLOGIES
- SAFETY AND SOCIAL IMPACTS
- TRANSPORT, SPACE & AERONAUTICS
Contributions will be selected by the Organizing Committee on the basis of the scientific quality and of the relevance with respect to the conference themes and objectives.
A limited number of posters will be also selected for presentations in technical-scientific symposia. The application-oriented and innovative character of the contribution will be among the criteria for selection.
Authors are requested to indicate in the submission form their availability for a presentation.
Poster presentation is subject to a fee of 100 euro + VAT, to be paid before the event. A formal invoice will be sent according to the author indications in the online poster form. Poster display without payment confirmation will not be allowed.
Posters will be displayed in the exhibition area according on the epidemic evolution.