How to access NanoInnovation 2021:
Due to the persistence of Covid-19 outbreak, even this year the access to NanoInnovation 2021 area conference will be restricted. In order to guarantee the safety of all present participants, please read carefully the instructions below.
In compliance with Italian ministerial measures in force since August 6th,
only those in possession of green pass will be allowed to enter in the conference venue.
BEFORE arriving to the conference, please:
Be sure to have your green pass with you. The Conference safety staff will check its validity upon arrival.
Moreover, since the conference is hosted by Sapienza University, delegates must comply with the University rules for guests and visitors by filling a specific form available HERE (only in Italian language).
- “Struttura di Afferenza”, please select “Facoltà di Ingegneria Civile e Industriale”
- “Nominativo del referente Sapienza”, please Indicate “Prof. Marco Rossi”, Chair of the Organizing Committee of the Conference
- “Edificio” (Building), please select RM031
A PDF self-certification will be sent back from the University administration. Please take this document with you and show it at the entrance of Sapienza location.
|WITHOUT GREEN PASS AND SELF-CERTIFICATION FROM SAPIENZA, ACCESS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED
DURING the conference, we ask you to observe the following rules:
- Sanitize your hands at the entrance of Sapienza Buildings with the disinfectants provided by the staff and wash your hands frequently using soap and water for 40 seconds, if soap is not available use hydroalcoholic solutions;
- Remember to always wear the mask to protect nose and mouth;
- Avoid close and prolonged contacts with people during activities and keep a distance of at least 1 meter;
- Avoid hugs, handshakes and direct physical contact with each person;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands;
- Respect the security signs and the entrance and exit routes indicated;
- Observe all the rules defined by the competent emergency authorities for COVID-19.
|Enjoy the conference in complete safety!