Schaefer Italy is the Italian branch of Schaefer-Tec group, a pan-european network of companies. Schaefer offices locally represent a unique collection of highly innovative small global companies developing cutting edge technologies for nano-scale characterization.
With specific regards to our Italy registered company, our strengths are:
- Which enable us selecting the most innovative technology suppliers globally. Our partners are often academic spinoff companies founded based on innovations/patents pushing ahead the limits of what can be measured and thus known.
- Baked by our long term partnership established with the Institute of Biophysics @ the National Research Council in Genova, where we set up our life science characterization lab.
- We pride ourselves on being privately owned; no financial investors nor venture capital own any of our shares, which makes us able to focus on customers satisfaction rather than financial performance.
Nowadays our technologies portfolio comprises:
- SPM microscopes for operation in: air, environments or vacuum, and related accessories;
- Optical profilers and optical 3D microscopes for tabletop operation or in-line integration;
- 3D label free microscopes and manipulation tools for cellto-cell analysis, developed specifically for the life sciences;
- Microscopy-based cell counters, also with recognition capabilities;
- Nanoparticles characterization tools: TRPS and Enhanced Dark Field Microscopy; Vacuum and control instrumentation (vacuum control, mass flow meters, HV and UHV parts)
For our Italy-based customers convenience most of the above technologies are available for demonstration or contract work at either of our two offices based in Rovigo (metrology) and Genova (life sciences).
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for discussing your measurement needs. Whether you wish to purchase a microscope, or to perform measurements on contract, or in case you need help for integrating one of the sensors we market into your process, we will be happy to work with you!
|go to the Exhibitors list