Airi (Italian Association for Industrial Research) is a not-for-proﬁt private organization. Its mission is to promote industrial Research and Innovation and co-operation between the private and public sectors, to enhance the competitive position of the Country.
Airi works with its members - large industrial enterprises and SMEs, leading universities, public research institutions, technology clusters and ﬁnancial organizations- to analyse, promote and sustain industrial innovations, R&I policies and strategies, sustainability and social responsibility aspects in technology development, co-creation and open innovation practices, and the exploitation and dissemination of scientific knowledge.
Visit the stand to have updated information on activities and opportunities for cooperation with Airi, including the following publications, projects and initiatives:
- Airi Report: Le Innovazioni del prossimo futuro – Tecnologie prioritarie per l’industria
- SocKETs (H2020): Societal engagement on Key Enabling Technologies
- TechEthos (H2020): Ethics for technologies with high socio-economic impact.
- Gov4Nano (H2020): Risk and Innovation governance of nanotechnologies
- PEROSH Nano Training Project: Training on emerging risks in R&D and production of new and advanced materials and nanomaterials
- TernAria: Internet of Things sensors for air quality monitoring
|go to the Exhibitors list