Emme 3 was founded in 1980 to offer only the best scientific equipment to laboratories in the main research and industry sectors. We are specialized in the marketing and assistance of laboratory and scientific equipment, and their accessories and materials.
The tools we offer have always stood out for their high technological content. To achieve this goal, Emme 3 uses a direct and exclusive communication channel with the main manufacturing companies to be able to offer its customers only the best equipment on the market.
For Emme 3 the relationship with the customer does not end with the purchase phase. Thanks to our specialized and committed personnel, we offer dedicated services aimed at theory-practice training for technicians and operators on how to use the equipment. We also offer post-sales services to the client should they have a problem.
As an official Italian retailer of the best foreign manufacturers, Emme 3 is able to offer products that meet the highest quality standards. Only thanks to our team of qualified operators we can offer all the assistance and help you need.
In 2020, Emme 3 absorbed the “2M strumenti” sales program, a company with 30 years of experience in the field of materials science and nanotechnologies, representing high quality scientific instrumentation and components for the creation and characterization of inorganic, organic and biological materials, from micro to nanostructure.
Emme 3 is now global interlocutor for SEM/TEM users and Italian retailer for the best foreign manufactures within the electron microscopy field, offering scientific instruments aimed to improve research and development such as:
- TEM preparation systems (ultramicrotome, glass knife maker, RMC Boeckeler)
- SEM/TEM preparations systems (carbon coater, sputter, glow discharge, Quorum)
- material characterization solutions (cooling/heating/controlled atmosphere stages, Linkam)
- SEM/TEM preparation/analysis systems (cameras, detectors, FIB milling, holders, Gatan)
- micromanipulators e nanoprobes for SEM (Kleindiek)
- vacuum deposition systems (Moorfield)
- in-situ systems for material characterization by TEM (Protochips)
- consumables for SEM/TEM (TAAB, EMS, Diatome).
EMME 3 S.R.L.
Tel. +39 02 93466541
|go to the Exhibitors list